List:       qvwm-english
Subject:    [qvwm-e:00022] One more idea...
From:       Mark Lehrer <mark () hoist ! nlcomm ! com>
Date:       1999-01-27 22:15:00

You should have qvwm display an hourglass after a desktop icon is
double clicked.  I can't think of a good way to associate it with the
app being opened; but just showing it for a couple of seconds would
let the user know that something is happening.

My initial test on a few Windows users revealed that they all do the
same thing - keep double clicking until it seems like something is
happening.

My $.02!
Mark