List:       qvwm-english
Subject:    [qvwm-e:00273] non-animated Icon version
From:       lonnie () outstep ! com
Date:       2002-01-06 14:41:49

Hello All,

I am new to qvwm and am looking for a possible replacement for the fvwm95 in a
specialized project that I am working on.

Is there a version of qvwm without the animated Icons and also one that does
not compile in the taskbar and pager? Possibly the animated background is what
is causing me problems.

I was able to compile up the latest version with no problems but it does not
work for our project. This project is working on building a type of "Exceed"
that will allow Windows and MAC to connect to an Xserver and place some Icons
on the users desktop.

Cheers,
Lonnie