List:       qubes-users
Subject:    Re: [qubes-users] customizing Firefox in disp-vms
From:       pillule <pillule () riseup ! net>
Date:       2021-05-17 10:43:49

prago via qubes-users <qubes-users@googlegroups.com> writes:

> I've used salt to configure my disposable VMs and customise
> Firefox.
> The repo is available here:
> https://gitlab.com/prago/my-salt

Hi prago,

Nice usage of policies.json and user.js

It mays be a bit naive question but are you not concerned about
downloading and installing .js file directly from internet in your
template ?

What would be an ideal verification procedure in such case ?
I looked to at least verify the last commit with gpg but
unfortunately I didn't find the signature of arkenfox on a
keyserver.