List:       qubes-users
Subject:    [qubes-users] Re: cannot reinstall qubes, wont recognize freespace
From:       spykerhond () gmail ! com
Date:       2019-11-29 23:19:12

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

me too i am trying to install qebes from youtuybe and qubes instructions
and my flashdrive wont shgow up in windows anymore , why cant i get rid of
your software on my flash disk , its the latest version and the install
image on the drive bugs out at language selection . ie useless to me like
ubuntu so far , please inform windows users how to reformat and recover
their writable media on usb . the system is too bugged to install on amd
phenom tripple core  with ssd and 6gb ram . I rather want to try next year
so there is time to work around this buggy install media . help