List:       qubes-users
Subject:    Re: [qubes-users] My farewell to Qubes OS!
From:       bm-2ctjsegdfzqngqwuqjswro6jrwlc9b3mn3 () bitmessage ! ch
Date:       2018-10-28 8:08:19

On Thu, 25 Oct 2018 12:21:44 +0200
Joanna Rutkowska <joanna@invisiblethingslab.com> wrote:

With only meager success in remote trustless computation (using
homomorphic encryption for example), a system that enables a reasonably
secure, robust, trust-less or verifiable design for general purpose
software and infrastructure actually running in the "cloud" is, in my
opinion, perhaps the hardest and most impactful problem in computer
security currently. If anyone can solve a problem like that in a
realistic way, leave it to Joanna!