List:       qubes-users
Subject:    Re: [qubes-users] Install Qubes on a specific partition ?
From:       Octavio Martin <octavio.martin1212 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2018-08-30 7:58:41

Yep I just realised that the ISO is actually an Installer. What I did is

1) DD'ed the ISO to a 32GB flash drive and the boot on it.

2) I plugged my 1TB usb drive

The Qubes installer starts and I see the "Destination" option

However it doesn't allow me to select my 100GB partition. The drive is
there but all it says is "100Mb free" and I don't see any partition.

(I had create the partition using exFat, should it be FAT32?)