List:       qubes-users
Subject:    [qubes-users] SquashFS/EXT4 unable to read superblock
From:       tierlebu () gmail ! com
Date:       2018-07-30 13:30:55

The installation crashes, and it drops down to a dracut emergency shell - stating \
SquashFS/EXT4 unable to read superblock. I have tried different usb devices, ports, \
and dd both with and without an explicit bytesize argument.

My laptop is a Lenovo T540p and is running Qubes 3.2 right now.

See attached images,

Thanks.