List:       qubes-users
Subject:    [qubes-users] Trying to do an in-place upgrade from 3.1.17 to 3.2
From:       Richard <osmailings () gmail ! com>
Date:       2016-10-30 17:00:08

I'm trying to upgrade my Qubes 3.1.17 to 3.2  I've followed the steps outlined here: \
https://www.qubes-os.org/doc/upgrade-to-r3.2/  However, when I run...

   sudo qubes-dom0-update --releasever=3.2 qubes-release

      I receive:
          Loaded plugins: yum-qubes-hooks
          Nothing to do
          No packages downloaded
          file:///var/lib/qubes/updates/repodata/repomd.xml: [Errno 14] curl#37 - \
"Couldn't open file /var/lib/qubes/updates/repodata/repomd.xml"  Trying other mirror.
          Nothing to do

So of course running... sudo qubes-dom0-update --clean also provides a similar error:

      Errno 14] curl#7 - "Failed to connect to pubmirror1.math.uh.edu port 443: No \
route to host"   Trying other mirror.
      No new updates available
      No updates avaliable

Is anybody able to advise me what I need to do to be able to do an in-place upgrade \
to 3.2?

Thanks,
Richard

["konsole-3-2-update.txt" (text/plain)]

[user@dom0 ~]$ sudo qubes-dom0-update --releasever=3.2 qubes-release
There is no selected ClockVM, aborting.
Using sys-firewall as UpdateVM to download updates for Dom0; this may take some \
time... Running command on VM: 'sys-firewall'...
(Note: dnf will complain that the yum command has been deprecated.
This message is safe to ignore.)
Yum command has been deprecated, use dnf instead.
See 'man dnf' and 'man yum2dnf' for more information.

[user@dom0 ~]$ sudo qubes-dom0-update --clean
There is no selected ClockVM, aborting.
Using sys-firewall as UpdateVM to download updates for Dom0; this may take some \
time... Running command on VM: 'sys-firewall'...
(Note: dnf will complain that the yum command has been deprecated.
This message is safe to ignore.)
Yum command has been deprecated, use dnf instead.
See 'man dnf' and 'man yum2dnf' for more information.

Loaded plugins: yum-qubes-hooks
Cleaning repos: fedora qubes-dom0-current qubes-templates-itl updates
Cleaning up everything
Checking for dom0 updates...
Yum command has been deprecated, use dnf instead.
See 'man dnf' and 'man yum2dnf' for more information.

https://pubmirror1.math.uh.edu/fedora-buffet/archive/fedora/linux/releases/20/Everythi \
ng/x86_64/os/repodata/0054652738782478eff37604abc430cdf327795d157634e1dfcca0fa18d8fedf-primary.sqlite.bz2: \
[Errno 14] curl#7 - "Failed to connect to pubmirror1.math.uh.edu port 443: No route \
to host" Trying other mirror.
No new updates available
No updates avaliable                                                                  \
 [user@dom0 ~]$ yum info qubes-core-dom0
Installed Packages                                                                    \
 Name        : qubes-core-dom0                                                        \
 Arch        : x86_64                                                                 \
 Version     : 3.1.17                                                                 \
 Release     : 1.fc20
Size        : 1.6 M
Repo        : installed