List:       qubes-users
Subject:    [qubes-users] Re: Bitcoin Vaults, Cold Storage, Hot Wallets - What's your cryptocurrency solution?
From:       Anonymous <k.c.l.callagy () gmail ! com>
Date:       2015-10-31 21:38:05

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Offline Qubes VMs are "Cold" enough for me.

I am confident enough with my overall security setup, that I don't mind
explaining some of the "nitty gritty", if it helps others make THEIR setup
more secure. If an attacker can get through the bonded multi-wan, pfSense
IDS, VPNs, and Tor, and Qubes, well, they earned their bitcoins. They
deserve every one they can pillage.

Not to mention my use of pseudonyms. I certainly wouldn't participate in a
mailing list like this using my real name or IP or anything like that. I
didn't participate at all for years just because I am so anti-google.

But anywho. I appreciate the security advice. I think I'll be alright
though. Even if it costs me all my bitcoins, hopefully the community will
learn something from it.