List:       qubes-devel
Subject:    =?UTF-8?Q?=5Bqubes=2Ddevel=5D_Can=E2=80=99t_configure_network_so_as_to_con?= =?UTF-8?Q?nect_to_Inter
From:       Private Name <ynotry () gmail ! com>
Date:       2019-09-18 16:12:16

In the event that it helps, I'll post relative errors I've encountered along the way \
but ones that have come up by trying other things too.

————————

In addition to said error, another that I'm encountering is

"Exception while running command: Start failed: Requested operation is not valid: PCI \
device 0000:01:00.0 is in use by driver xenlight, domain, domain Fedora-26, see \
/var/log/libvirt/libxl/libxl-driver.log for details"

I order for this error to appear, the domain Fedora-26 has to be started.

corporation Sunrise Point-LP PCI Express Root Port #5 (rev f1)" into the selected \
list in either the sus-net or the Fedora-26 domains but it doesn't do anything. My \
reasoning was only that since in the devices of either domain, the reference to PCI \
in the error and in the available PCI devices might be the solution but I guess I was \
wrong.

Also, if I access the qube settings of the sys-net and open the basic tab and choose \
says-net or any other networking setting other than "none (current)" and then click \
on apply, the error message is:

"ERROR: basic tab: Loops in network are unsupported."

The same error repeats regardless of any template I choose.

One last error Ive been seeing is no matter the Qube or domain, in the settings, \
under the firewall-rules tab, the same error always pops up no matter what I do, \
which isand which pops up if I simply click on the firewall-rules tab:

"This Qube has networking disabled, (Basic—> Networking) - network will be \
disabled. If you want to use firewall, enable networking."

However, as you can see, in the "Basic Tab" under Networking, unless I click none \
(which disables any network, even in the sus-net domain) the error is not only the \
same "ERROR: basic tab: Loops in network are unsupported." but precludes the \
modification of any firewall rules under the same Tab.