List:       qubes-devel
Subject:    [qubes-devel] Re: new trend: Each application in his own VM
From:       Iestyn Best <vfreeze31 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2016-05-23 23:34:29

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi,

I know this is an old post but I think it is becoming more relevant with
some of the work happening at the moment.

It would be interesting to see if anyone who replied to this previously has
any updates.

Today we seem to have a lot of options with regards to unikernels and
library OSs that are no longer just academic.

Please share your thoughts and let us know where your passion is at the
moment.

Regards,
Iestyn Best