List:       qubes-devel
Subject:    [qubes-devel] [Qubes R4.0-a] Could not install
From:       "Jeremias E." <j.eppler () openmailbox ! org>
Date:       2015-12-30 16:59:33

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hello,

I tried to install qubes r4.0-alpha from the DVD (USB-Stick) several times.
First with BRTFS and LUKS encryption, than with LVM and LUKS encryption two
times and the last time with LVM and without LUKS encryption.

Every time I tried to install it with LUKS encryption everything was going
fine, but after rebooting I got the follwoing error messages:

[ Time ] Timed out waiting for device dev-disk-by-x2duuid-.....

[ Depend ] Dependency failed for cryptography setup for LUKS-....

[ Depend ] Dependency failed for Encrypted Volumes.

------

The one time I tried without LUKS the anaconda installer was crashing in
the middle.

------

In the boot message states that you boot Qubes R3.1 -> this is missleading
please put a 4.0 or something in it.

Best regards
  J. Eppler