List:       qubes-devel
Subject:    Re: [qubes-devel] Deterministic builds for Qubes OS -- the shortcut?
From:       Holger Levsen <holger () layer-acht ! org>
Date:       2015-12-23 15:30:40

Hi,

On Mittwoch, 23. Dezember 2015, HW42 wrote:
> IIUC these are package lists about packages from the Debian archive.  I
> was talking about the Qubes specific components, which are currently not
> in the Debian archive.

right, these are two different things. And I totally agree, that it would be
interesting to test whether those Qubes packages can be build reproducible. If
you can point me to a source rpm (or deb) repo, I'd be glad to add those
tests.

But I also think having the set of packages which end up on the Qubes images
tested for reproducibility would be interesting.

cheers,
	Holger