List:       quanta-devel
Subject:    [quanta-devel] Re: Pushing a Patch
From:       Milian Wolff <mail () milianw ! de>
Date:       2011-03-27 21:51:22

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Robert Marmorstein, 26.03.2011:
> Hello all,

Hi there.

> I just pushed a one line patch that removes an include that was never
> useful (included file was empty) and causes compilation to break
> against latest kdevplatform (which removed the empty file).

Thanks. I was still trying to push to gitorious which is why this fix among
others was not available yet. Now I know the reason ;-)

> I couldn't find any way to review the patch, so I just went ahead and
> pushed.  Please let me know if this is not acceptable and I will
> revert it.
>
> It would be nice if quanta were on reviewboard, but unless I'm blind,
> there doesn't seem to be an entry for it in the repository list.

I'll take care to set this up. Please send any further patches to this list in
the meantime - or - just commit them if you are confident. I can also post-
review them.

Bye

--
Milian Wolff