List:       quanta-devel
Subject:    Re: [quanta-devel] Coding on Quanta
From:       Sam Allen <dev () atshop3d ! com>
Date:       2009-12-10 5:36:03

On 08/12/09 05:44, Andras Mantia wrote:
> Hi,
>
> (warning: long mail ahead)

Hi Andras and other Quanta dev's,

Thank you for the long email. Over the holidays I'll be studying the
internals of Quanta, setting up the development environment, etc... so
for the next few weeks I'll most likely appear to be inactive but will
be seen as actively developing sometime in January.

Until then, I'm still free to be contacted or have ideas thrown around
for Quanta's future.

--Sam