List:       quanta-devel
Subject:    Re: [quanta-devel] Quanta Plus for KDE 4
From:       Alwin Augustin <alwinaugustin () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-07-20 18:31:04

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Yes I am also looking for it...I think there is a number of web developers
are using the linux espesially for the PHP and most of them are using Quata
as the main IDE. So it will be much helpful if there is a fully featured IDE
is avialable for free. Also I know it is needed to get money for all these
and at the same time it should be free. So some innovative ideas also
needed...Let us hope for the best..

Alwin

On Mon, Jul 20, 2009 at 10:00 PM, Matt Rogers <mattr@kde.org> wrote:

> On Monday 20 July 2009 11:13:53 am Loren Nozot wrote:
> > Is there work going on to update Quanta Plus for KDE 4?
> >
> > Thanks!
> > Loren
>
> Not lately, but I intend to work on it a little bit as I have time here and
> there, since I need something a bit more robust for the web development
> that
> i'm currently doing. vim and firefox are getting kinda tedious. ;)
> --
> Matt

Check out:-
http://checkmeforconcepts.blogspot.com

Ogden Nash <http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/o/ogden_nash.html>  -
"The trouble with a kitten is that when it grows up, it's always a cat."