List:       quanta-devel
Subject:    Re: [quanta-devel] Questions about Quanta+ development
From:       Niko Sams <niko.sams () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-07-16 20:03:47

On Thu, Jul 16, 2009 at 20:55, Saulo Soares de
Toledo<saulotoledo@gmail.com> wrote:
> It's very good hear some news here! I'm glad to see it working!
>
>> > - How many people working with his code today?
>> Milian and me are working on php langauge support.
>> Additionally I'm working on a xdebug plugin.
>> + all the people contributing to kdevplatform
>
> I'm very little time at home, but I will try see the SVN code and see how it
> working.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask here.

>> > - How can I acess the GUI design and usability discussions about
>> > Quanta+?
>> Perhaps Eric Laffoon (kdewebdev project leader) has something...
>> And you can start discussing here :D
>
> We will have visual editing support?
> I would like to see the project design, maybe I can starting help by here
> with usability... I'm a little lost here, but will try compile the SVN code
> and see how it's working. :-)
No support for visual editing exists so far. Personally I don't have
any interest in this...

>> > - What the news at new version project?
>> ?
>
> I refer to new things at program. New functions. Or will be only a KDE3
> version rewrited?
Look at it as a new application.
Many new features we inherit from kdevplatform (for example QuickOpen
is a killer feature that didn't exist in Quanta3).
If you are using Php there are tons of new features.

Niko