List:       quanta-devel
Subject:    Re: [quanta-devel] subscribe to Quanta development
From:       Andras Mantia <amantia () kde ! org>
Date:       2008-05-04 19:25:04

Hi Feras,

On Sunday 04 May 2008 21:48:53 Feras Ahmed wrote:
> Hi all
> I 'am  a c++  developer with good qt knowledge  I want to  help make
> quanta4 available .

Welcome here! Is there anything concrete you would like to do in Quanta?
If not, we will find something. :)

First of all, you would need to get the recent version of Quanta from the svn.

 svn co svn://anonsvn.kde.org/home/kde/trunk/KDE/kdewebdev

You need the trunk kdelibs, kdepimlibs, kdevplatform as well. You don't need
to run KDE trunk as your desktop, KDE 3.5.x and KDE 4.0.x is also OK.

So once you have the latest version and you can compile, run it, we can
discuss how to go forward.

In any case, just ask if you need help.

Andras