List:       quanta-devel
Subject:    [quanta-devel] Some more work done on porting kxsldbg : make clean
From:       Keith Isdale <keith.isdale () bigpond ! com>
Date:       2008-03-09 9:07:19

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi,

For your information I have submitted some changes to
	trunk/KDE/kdewebdev/kxsldbg
building on the KDE4 porting already done.

After updating please note that a make clean is required for kxsldbg to remove
the stale temporary files, see also  :
	trunk/KDE/kdewebdev/kxsldbg/Changelog

Note that I have only tested kxsldbg as a standalone application as I am not
sure how Quanta plugins now work in Quanta/KDevelop KDE4.

Feedback welcome.

--
Keith