List:       quanta-devel
Subject:    Re: [quanta-devel] Upload-Plugin
From:       Eric Laffoon <eric () kdewebdev ! org>
Date:       2008-02-12 9:04:11

On Tuesday 12 February 2008 12:35:35 am Andras Mantia wrote:
> On Tuesday 12 February 2008, Niko Sams wrote:
> > >  Ok, that was a quick intro to the parser. :)
> >
> > thanks :D
> >
> > kdevplatform has a parser-infrastructure too - is this used in any
> > way?
>
> No.
>
> > And is it planned to import libraries (PHP, JavaScript, whatever)?
> > This would be the most useful feature.
>
> Agreed, would be nice to have it.
>
> Andras

What about what Alex said way back in Germany 4 years ago when we first
discussed this? He said the parsers could integrate. It seemed hard for me to
believe and I think impossible for you. I think they would need to be
pluggable, and I can't imagine inversely pluggable parsers. However it's not
inconceviable to have modular parsing. Different parsers synchronizing I
think would be a nightmare of threads.

So what are the odds these parsers could play nice together?

--
Eric Laffoon
Project Lead - kdewebdev module