List:       quanta-devel
Subject:    [quanta-devel] Informations : other debugger than Gubbed ?
From:       Pierre-Alain Mignot <pierre-alain.mignot () revues ! org>
Date:       2008-02-06 15:10:45

Hello,

I used Quanta for many years now, and i would like to use a remote
debugger with it.
But gubbed is not enough good, hard to install and not easy to implement
in the code (files to includes, project to create ..).

So i would like to know if developpers of the project planned to make
possible the use of others debugger, like Zend Debugger, and without
having to create a project to use it.

Also, i would like to know if code completion of personnals classes (for
variables and functions) is planned for the future of Quanta.

Thanks for reading me, and please excuse my english, which is not my
native tongue.

Best regards.

--
Pierre-Alain Mignot