List:       quanta-devel
Subject:    Re: [quanta-devel] I am not active anymore
From:       Andras Mantia <amantia () kde ! org>
Date:       2007-11-12 15:31:34

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi Jens,

 I'd like to publicly thank your contribution to the Quanta project, be
it code, ideas or hardware support, as you contributed in many ways.
I remember when you started to contribute, you usually complained about
code quality and had ideas how to improve it. I was amazed at that time
as this is far from being a grateful job. Time has passed, we met
several times and I found also a good friend in you. I think this is
just as important as the coding itself. :)
 It's sad to read your statement, but I understand you and well, I hope
that we will meet again on these lists in the future. And I really hope
we will meet also in real life, even if not on a KDE event!

 Thank you once more,

Andras