List:       quanta-devel
Subject:    Re: [quanta-devel] KDE 4.0 release plan
From:       Andrew Lowe <andrew.lowe () manildra ! com ! au>
Date:       2007-03-16 0:25:33

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Andras,
Things are starting to quieten down in my house (baby number 3 is now 9 weeks
old and sleeping much better)...  I have been meaning to load up Ubuntu's
KDE4 environment for some time to have a look and this is probably a good
opportunity.

I really enjoyed working with the Quanta code with my patch for class
variables, and would like to get more involved but things in my house needed
to quieten down...

From what I understand KDevelop rewrite was causing code to be very unstable
and writing the Quanta plugins would have been pretty much impossible due to
a moving target? Has this changed - is KDevelop at a pretty stable state, or
are they still making major changes?

I guess I am saying I would like to help, but need some guidence as to what
you want me to do, and how to do it...

I will look into what I can do on the CSS editor over the weekend and let you
know what I think I can do.  I take it the existing code all lives at:
kdewebdev/quanta/components/csseditor/ and you want it to become a plugin for
KDevelop?

--
Andrew Lowe
    System Administrator & Programmer