List:       quanta-devel
Subject:    [quanta-devel] Untranslatable messages in quanta gui
From:       Burkhard =?iso-8859-1?q?L=FCck?= <lueck () hube-lueck ! de>
Date:       2007-02-28 15:39:33

Hallo,

in kdestable in quanta/data/config/actions.rc are some untranslatable messages
("HTML &amp;Tidy Syntax Checking", "&amp;Kompare", "View with
&amp;Opera", "View with Mo&amp;zilla", "View with &amp;Firefox" and "View
with &amp;Netscape").

This is caused by an error in the messages target in quantas Makefile.am.
The messages are extracted as "foo &amp;bar" to the template quanta.pot, this
is wrong. The "&amp;" has to be replaced with "&" to get "foo &bar" into
quanta.pot to make them translatable.

Burkhard Lück

P.S.
Please cc me as I am not subscribed to the list