List:       quanta-devel
Subject:    [quanta-devel] Where to start
From:       Matej Svejda <mata () aw-modell ! at>
Date:       2006-12-20 21:30:20

Yey! Got KDevelop and then Quanta compiled. Thanks for your help Andras, you
were right, I had to check out kwebdev.

So now this is done, could someone point me to where to start. As I have
allready mentioned I'd like to get involved into the development of Quanta.

Maybe I should introduce myself: I'm 18 years old, living in Austria and this
year I'll finish high-school (it's called Gymnasium here). My C++/Qt/KDE
programing skills are not too great and I haven't been involved in a big
project yet, I just have written some smaller programs like Destick[1]. I use
Quanta 3.5 as my web-development IDE, mainly writing PHP scripts with it (I
work for a company called schubec.com).

Given that - please tell me where I should start.

Thanks,
Matej

[1] http://kde-apps.org/content/show.php?content=47576