List:       quanta-devel
Subject:    Re: [quanta-devel] Compiling Quanta for KDE 4
From:       Andras Mantia <amantia () kde ! org>
Date:       2006-12-19 19:16:48

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Tuesday 19 December 2006 18:27, Andras Mantia wrote:
> On Tuesday 19 December 2006 18:13, Matej Svejda wrote:
> > I'm aware of that. I just wanted to see where development is right
> > now because I eventually want to start hacking on it.
>
> That'd be great! Ok, I'm going to update my KDE4 checkout... I will
> come back later.

Compilation took some time, but there were no problems. I built kdelibs,
kdepimlibs, kdebase, kdevelop and kdewebdev.

Oh, I think I found the problem. You checked out only quanta and not the
whole kdewebdev. Unfortunately it seems that right now in order to
compile Quanta4 with cmake, you need to check out and build the whole
kdewebdev from trunk. Actually it should be enough to only check out,
run cmake and after that cd to quanta directory and build and install
quanta only. The problem is that you must have the toplevel
CMakeLists.txt as it includes the macros from kdelibs needed in the
rest of CMakeLists.txt files.

Andras