List:       quanta-devel
Subject:    Re: [quanta-devel] Compiling Quanta for KDE 4
From:       Matej Svejda <mata () aw-modell ! at>
Date:       2006-12-19 16:13:07

Am Dienstag 19.12.2006 16:58 schrieb Andras Mantia:
> I have to test now witht he latest trunk, but just two questions:
> - did you install kdelibs before compiling?
> - did you compiled kdevelop (Quanta4 depends on KDevelop)?
Yes, I did compile kdelibs and no, I didn't compiled KDevelop. I tried to but
got an error after 91% about not beeing able to read a file that I could
access. I belive it was buildtools/importers/qmake/parser/qmakeparser.cpp

> BTW, Quanta4 is rather non-functional at this stage as instead of a 1-1
> port it (will be) a rewrite in many parts.
I'm aware of that. I just wanted to see where development is right now because
I eventually want to start hacking on it.

Matej