Le Mon 4 19:09, Andras Mantia a écrit : > On Friday 25 August 2006 11:16, Eric Pignet wrote: > > There is not a lot of work till now, but I will. > > I wanted to test the use of QDockWidget in the KPart inside Quanta+ > > before commiting, and I had not time to do it (so many things to do > > in this end of summer...). > > Please do not blindly overwrite the svn, as recently there were some > fixes committed for bugs found by code analyzer tools. One more reason > why you should commit as soon as you have something, as otherwise you > must be careful to not overwrite other developer's changes. Don't worry, I'm used to team work, I regularly update my local repository, before working and before commiting. It's just that I have nothing to commit yet, I've had no time to work on KIME since I had a working (but dirty) prototype with QDockWidgets. Sorry. Eric _______________________________________________ quanta-devel mailing list quanta-devel@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/quanta-devel