List:       quanta-devel
Subject:    Re: [quanta-devel] KImageMapEditor, dock widgets and Qt4...
From:       Eric Pignet <eric () erixpage ! com>
Date:       2006-08-24 1:07:58

Le Fri 18 21:57, Andras Mantia a écrit :
> > - Will Qt widgets evolve and allow 'tab docking' ?
>
> Good question, and only the Qt developers could do it.

Hi all,
I read on a Qt mailing-list that 'tab docking' was added to Qt recently, so I
decided to wait for its inclusion in qt-copy, to test it and to see if it was
usable enough for us. It arrived in qt-copy a few days ago.
As expected, tabs are automatically created when you drag a dock widget on
another.
The main difference with old KDockWidget is that tabs are at the bottom and
not at the top. It looks a bit strange at first but I don't think it's worst.

So I will directly use QDockWidget in KImageMapEditor.

Eric