This may be off-topic, and if it is, I apologize. KDE's Katepart offers syntax highlighting using the syntax .xml files. The PHP syntax XML file (for example) has a very extensive function *list*, which highlights function names. Quanta also has pop-up tooltips that show what the arguments to a PHP function are. These don't show up in Kate, so I assume that they are specific to Quanta. Where are these defined? are these the: /usr/kde/3.5/share/apps/quanta/dtep/*/*.tag files? It looks like these may be the source of the tooltips, but these only seem to define return-types and PHP versions, not calling parameters. I'm asking because I need to develop this same kind of support for the R statistical package. Getting the list of R functions is easy, but I don't see how the function parameter reference works at all. Any help would be appreciated. Regards, - Brian _______________________________________________ quanta-devel mailing list quanta-devel@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/quanta-devel