List:       quanta-devel
Subject:    [quanta-devel] SOC, again
From:       Andras Mantia <amantia () kde ! org>
Date:       2006-05-04 8:01:27

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi,

 We have exactly 1 (one) Quanta Plus application until now. There are 4
days left for submissions. Last year we had much more, but I was not
involved in rating the applications, so I don't know how they were
rated and why they weren't selected. This year I'm a member of the
rating community, so if you have good submissions, I will surely vote
on them and will mentor them. If you don't like the (now detailed)
ideas on
http://wiki.kde.org/tiki-index.php?page=KDE+Google+SoC+2006+ideas#id950819
you can submit your own idea as well!
Just follow the instructions from
http://wiki.kde.org/tiki-index.php?page=KDE+Google+SoC+2006+instructions#id381210
and use http://code.google.com/soc/student_step1.html to submit your
application.

Is there really no student who wants to improve Quanta or Kommander?
This is good for you (money, experience, fame, involving in a
community), us, developers (help with coding) and the whole user
community (improved software).

Andras