List:       quanta-devel
Subject:    Re: [quanta-devel] kdequanta now need kdelibs from trunk
From:       Andras Mantia <amantia () kde ! org>
Date:       2006-04-26 6:41:22

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Wednesday 26 April 2006 08:02, Jens Herden wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I changed kdevquanta to use kdelibs from trunk because kdevelop also
> needs this.
> I do not really like this but I see no other solution in the moment.

What exactly did you need from KDevelop trunk? It is also possible to
update your (our) kdevelop from svn only when a new snapshot of kdelibs
comes out. Yes, we will have an older kdevelop and if we make local
modifications to it, it will be harder to put in svn, but it is
possible. Basicly we keep a local snapshot of kdevelop.

Andras