List:       quanta-devel
Subject:    Re: [quanta-devel] parser in Quanta
From:       Jens Herden <jens () kdewebdev ! org>
Date:       2006-01-19 3:29:48

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi Andras

>  My wife is working on my main computer, so I reply without being able to
> verify everything in the documentation, but due to the time difference, I
> want to get an answer today, so I write down my thoughts now.

I thought your are the terminal server guy ;-)

[snip almost all]
Even with some misunderstandings I think we know what we want now. :-)

> So, I suggest to design the builder and inputsource classes. If you think
> it is good for us to derivate them from the QXml* classes, I don't really
> mind.

Fine, I suggest you try to implement a QXmlDefaultHandler to build our current
DOM tree. And I will look into the QXmlInputSource stuff to get that data
from a texteditor interface. OK?

Jens