List:       quanta-devel
Subject:    Re: [quanta-devel] new template ideas
From:       "Samir M. Nassar" <quanta () steamedpenguin ! com>
Date:       2005-12-21 16:45:44

On Wednesday 21 December 2005 10:11, Andras Mantia wrote:
> > If one stored text snippets in the templates directory how about
> > being able to drag and drop them into Quanta?
>
> Have you tried it?

I did, I tried dragging from Project Templates and nothing happens. So I
assumed that on whole drag and drop doesn't work from the templates sidebar.

So Global Template drag and drop works really well. I like the functionality.
Project Templates doesn't work. Which is weird. I just created a Local
Template, and that doesn't drag and drop either.

So the template drag and dropping needs some work. I am not sure I am able to
grasp the difference between Global/Local/Project. Isn't a Project template a
local one?

--
Samir M. Nassar
SteamedPenguin - http://steamedpenguin.com/