List:       quanta-devel
Subject:    Re: [quanta-devel] [Quanta] Quanta and FTP
From:       Scarlette Krimson <myrtactle () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-11-10 18:45:52

Sorry, wrong mailing list. Please disregard.

Noong Friday 11 November 2005 2:44 am, sinulat ni Scarlette Krimson:

--
"Life is unfair... but beautiful."

University of the Philippines Linux Users' Group - http://uplug.org/
Hypermedia Software Development Services
UP Association for Computing Machinery - http://upacm.org