List:       quanta-devel
Subject:    Re: [quanta-devel] Quanta Development - Tips and Others
From:       Andras Mantia <amantia () kde ! org>
Date:       2005-11-10 11:45:33

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Thursday 10 November 2005 12:50, Marte Raphael Y. Soliza wrote:

> Unfortunately, I didn't get the right admin directory, I just soft
> linked the one from the 3.5 branch.

Strange, but that should be fine.

> Sir, I have kdevelop-dev installed, but it seems that in makeing, it
> doesn't find kdevplugin.h. I am using g++/gcc 3.4.5. What version of
> automake do I need?

I don't know, but if make -f Makefile.cvs did not complained, you have a
good version.
Check if you have the kdevplugin.h in
$KDEDIR/include/kdevelop/interfaces. If you have, you should post the
exact error message you get. If you don't have, install the needed
package.

Andras

PS: Please, don't call me sir. Nobody does it. :-)