List:       quanta-devel
Subject:    [quanta-devel] hi...
From:       Walter Lorenzetti <walter () faunalia ! com>
Date:       2005-09-29 15:09:27

Hi a everyboby
I'm Walter and write from Italy
I'm not a quanta developer, but a simple web developer.

I'm writing to this mail list to do a question:
is possible insert in quanta plus a new syntax?

In this days i'm working whit gis software, in particola with mapserver
I want to known if is possible insert into quanta a codec mapscript lenguage.

I have just a syntax file for vim text editor.

Bye
Walter

--
Walter Lorenzetti