List:       quanta-devel
Subject:    Re: [quanta-devel] Fwd: Patch for php syntax highlighting
From:       "Brian G. Peterson" <brian () braverock ! com>
Date:       2005-09-25 17:25:48

On Sunday 25 September 2005 11:44 am, Christoph Cullmann wrote:
> I just want to get feedback for this patch from a user, I am no PHP expert
> nor have the time and fun to try it and judge over it, but it may include
> better HL, better speed, better whatever of make it completly worse.
> If nobody else tries it, I will do so, and if it works for my 3 files, will
> apply it, and than I will get the flames, therefor I ask here :(

Well, it doesn't break anything that I can see, and we have some very very
large scripts (several thousand lines in a few files :-/ )

Looking at the diff, it adds a few more function, error, and superglobal
definitions.  The reason the patch is so large is simply an indentation
difference in the function list.  Without that, it would be less than 50 new
lines.

I'd say, this looks pretty minor, doesn't appear to break anything, and can
get checked in, for whatever my opinion is worth.

Regards,

  - Brian