List:       quanta-devel
Subject:    Re: [quanta-devel] askSam/TWiki Hybrid Clone Project
From:       Randy Kramer <rhkramer () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-09-23 17:23:29

On Friday 23 September 2005 01:38 am, Andras Mantia wrote:
> Install the server on your *local* machine, not to your network. If
> that's slow as well, you have a problem. ;-)

Just for the record, I guess I've got a problem.  (Didn't think about it until
you suggested it, but back when I had the TWiki installed on the local
server, I did testing on the local server--if it was any faster it was
imperceptible.)

Anyway, thanks for all the information you've provided so far, I'm going off
to study (and work on) my options.

regards,
Randy Kramer