List:       quanta-devel
Subject:    Re: [quanta-devel] Help With Getting Source Code (bunzip2,
From:       Randy Kramer <rhkramer () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-09-21 15:58:48

On Wednesday 21 September 2005 11:40 am, Randy Kramer wrote:
> Thanks for your prompt responses!
---<snip>---

> Re the following: I'm probably very premature with any questions about kate
> as I'm just starting to look at it.

Yup, the question about whether kate is the quanta editor was definitely
premature--after a quick look at kate's configuration stuff, I'm fairly
certain kate is used in quanta.

Based on that same quick look, there is some (necessary, to me) functionality
missing from kate (off the top of my head, the ability to search within a
selection).  I'll spend a little more time with it before getting into any
more detail.

Sorry for the noise!

Randy Kramer