List:       quanta-devel
Subject:    [quanta-devel] open .js file in quanta
From:       Yan Morin <yansanmo () iquebec ! com>
Date:       2005-08-28 20:52:00

 From what I'm understanding of this code:
kdewebdev/quanta/utility/quantacommon.cpp:303

Quanta could open .js files without 'binary warning' if the files
kdelibs/mimetypes/application/x-javascript.desktop would contains this
property

[Property::X-KDE-text]
Type=bool
Value=true

or that someones creates a kdelibs/mimetypes/text/x-javascript.desktop
files.

Note: on my system, .js extension is only associated with
application/x-javascript.

Other thing, is there a reason why quanta don't have a filter for
text/css or application/x-javascript files by default in
kdewebdev/quanta/src/quanta.cpp:351 ?

--
Yan Morin
http://yansanmo.no-ip.org/