List:       quanta-devel
Subject:    [quanta-devel] event actions
From:       Jens Herden <jens () kdewebdev ! org>
Date:       2005-08-21 12:58:50

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi,

Something about event actions: I wanted to send an email to my teamleader when
my documents get closed but I get a messagebox that Quanta wants to send an
email when I _open_ a document. I assume it is because the untitled document
gets closed first.
Actually it does not try to send the mail when I agree because I do not have
KMail and sending is not possible at all. I know this because when I close a
real document I get another error message that KMail is not present.
Unfortunately Quanta does not remember that KMail is not there and asks again
and again.

Jens