List:       quanta-devel
Subject:    [quanta-devel] DGBp (XDebug) support
From:       Linus McCabe <Linus () mccabe ! nu>
Date:       2005-08-09 19:00:49

Hello

For those interested, the DBGp plugin for Quanta is now working quite well.

It supports:
* Stepping through code
* Watching variables
* Breakpoints
* Backtrace
* Viewing profiler output (by launching KCacheGrind)

I have still a few things on my todo list, but all in all I've come to the
point where I'd like to get some feedback.

To test, you will need the latest version of Quanta from SVN and the latest
version of XDebug 2.0 from CVS (I mean it!).

I've only tested it on local projects so far, reports on remote debugging are
specially welcome!

cheers

/Linus