List:       quanta-devel
Subject:    Re: [quanta-devel] xdebug
From:       Linus McCabe <Linus () mccabe ! nu>
Date:       2005-07-22 6:30:46

Another question I have is about breakpoints, does XDebug not support
conditional ones?
It gives me an error on what I consider a correctly made query. (I've sent a
mail to the xdebug mailinglist, but its been quite so far...)

It might seem odd that I ask these questions, but the problem is that the
protocol description only describes how to communicate with the debugger and
it's written to support more things than xdebug supports today.

(Btw, currently committed now also line breakpoints work, if anyone is
interested in testing)

/Linus