List:       quanta-devel
Subject:    Re: [quanta-devel] Quanta as DocBook editor: ready
From:       Eric Laffoon <sequitur () easystreet ! com>
Date:       2005-07-11 7:19:34

On Sunday 10 July 2005 4:32 pm, Carlos Leonhard Woelz wrote:
> Hi,
>
> It is not much, but I finished the references to Quanta es docbook editor
> in the KDE Doc Primer. It should be online tomorrow.
>
> http://i18n.kde.org/doc/doc-primer/quanta.html
>
> I plan to make an article for the dot about it, together with the doc
> primer. Do the docbook scripts work for the 3.4 branch? (Can someone
> confirm it?) I know they don't work for head. If they do not, I think I
> will postpone the article until they do.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Carlos Woelz

At the moment we don't yet know why only these scripts don't work. I do have
an idea for a work around if we don't find any other solution, though I don't
have the time and am a little too rusty to debug the XML libraries, and I was
going to test my work around ASAP. Michal should be back within a week to
look and if anyone else wants to have a look they can feel free. The problem
is that these CLI programs seem to not be compatible with how we use stdout.

Eric