On Saturday 09 July 2005 6:20 pm, Carlos Leonhard Woelz wrote: > Hi, > > I was trying to improve a bit Quanta docbook scripts (using latest > head). But both checkXMl and meinproc are not acting right for me. The > output of the scripts don't seem to be passed to stdout for some reason > here, and therefore, not to the message window either. > > Even a simple kommander script with only one exec button and only this > text: > "checkXML path/to/a/random/folder/with/a/broken/index.docbook" > outputs nothing. > > Any clues? > > Cheers, > > Carlos Woelz Hi Carlos, I was responding to an earlier report of this and was going to make improvements on the dialogs. In fact as best I can tell there seems to be nothing wrong with Kommander, at least with other command line utilities. This seems to be unique to the XML utilities. Why I don't know. Michal just got married and is out for a while but he said he would look into it when he got back. -- Eric Laffoon Project Lead - kdewebdev module _______________________________________________ quanta-devel mailing list quanta-devel@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/quanta-devel