List:       quanta-devel
Subject:    [quanta-devel] Quanta docbook scripts
From:       "Carlos Leonhard Woelz" <carloswoelz () imap-mail ! com>
Date:       2005-07-10 1:20:20

Hi,

I was trying to improve a bit Quanta docbook scripts (using latest
head). But both checkXMl and meinproc are not acting right for me. The
output of the scripts don't seem to be passed to stdout for some reason
here, and therefore, not to the message window either.

Even a simple kommander script with only one exec button and only this
text:
"checkXML path/to/a/random/folder/with/a/broken/index.docbook"
outputs nothing.

Any clues?

Cheers,

Carlos Woelz