List:       quanta-devel
Subject:    Re: [quanta-devel] Re: XDebug
From:       Linus McCabe <Linus () mccabe ! nu>
Date:       2005-06-29 20:52:04

On Monday 27 June 2005 13.56, Brian G. Peterson wrote:
> Andras asked me to join the developer list and chime in on this discussion,
> as I've been lobbying for this functionality.  I'm the Project Lead for
> XRMS CRM, an open source customer relationship management application
> written in PHP.  My development teams also do other develkopment
> internally, mostly in PHP.

Hi, nice to meet you!
It's good to have someone with specific needs, it will help the development
tremendously!

> Yes, XDebug 2 is the preferred implementation route in my opinion as well.
> It is very stable and works very well, in our experience with reasonably
> large projects (XRMS CRM has ~400k loc)

Good, then it's definetely settled. I'm currently just reading through docs
and setting up the basics. I'll let you know as soon as there is something to
test or look at or if I have questions.

Regarding your second mail, my initial thought was to use php5 while
developing, do you know if i will need to test against both 4.3 and 5?

cheers

/Linus