List:       quanta-devel
Subject:    Re: [quanta-devel] quanta.cpp
From:       Andras Mantia <amantia () kde ! org>
Date:       2005-06-17 16:32:06

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Friday 17 June 2005 18:39, Linus McCabe wrote:
> I've altered gotoFileAndLine() a bit, so that it wont do the
> view->activate(); and view->activated(); parts if the requested
> document is the current one.
>
> In my tests, I've seen no problems with this, does anyone know if
> there'd be a problem skipping those parts in those cases?

The idea is good, but I don't think this will work in every case. The
    currentfilename = w->url().prettyURL(0, KURL::StripFileProtocol);
is suspect. Have you tried with remote files where you use a user name
and password?

BTW, are you interested in writing an XDebug debugger plugin for Quanta?
If not, can you give me some details what is needed to have another
debugger?

Andras