List:       quanta-devel
Subject:    [quanta-devel] [Fwd: [Kde-cvs-announce] anonsvn.kde.org /
From:       "Andras Mantia" <amantia () kdewebdev ! org>
Date:       2005-05-05 10:19:58

FYI

Subject: [Kde-cvs-announce] anonsvn.kde.org / websvn.kde.org alive From:
 "Dirk Mueller" <mueller@kde.org>
Date:    Thu, May 5, 2005 4:42 am
To:      kde-cvs-announce@kde.org

Hi,

For anonymous checkout, please use svn://anonsvn.kde.org/home/kde/ as the
base  of your SVN repository URL. It is currently synced with svn.kde.org
every two  hours, but as soon as the dust from all the script breakages
starts to settle  we'll implement a push mechanism so that both
repositories are in perfect  sync all the time. For the next few days you
have to live with the delay of 2  hours (which was the same with
anoncvs.kde.org as well).

You can also browse the repository via http://websvn.kde.org/. There is a
problem with checking out revisions and diffs currently, I'm working on
that  as soon as more mission-critical scripts are working.

Thanks again for your patience and thanks a lot for not putting additional
 pressure on svn.kde.org.

--
Dirk//\